The World Continuing Education Alliance (WCEA) is a UK company, centrally run through our office in Spain which works across every time zone. The WCEA manages partnerships with the world’s leading education providers in industries such as medical, nursing, dentistry, veterinary, teaching and business.
Google provides registered charities with a free Google Advertising Budget of $120,000 a year. The WCEA can partner with the charity to generate the charity income through this budget.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- The WCEA specialises in the supply of CPD courses.
- CPD is a legislated requirement for each professional to study from 20 to 40 hours of education each year.
- The WCEA researches the best CPD education providers around the world.
- Enters into global distribution agreements.
- Generates the educator additional revenue on their courses by selling in countries they do not currently supply to.
- Education is always third party accredited.
Google Pay Per Click
- Google charges companies to advertise on their Google search engine.
- Google offers charities $10,000 a month in free advertising to generate them income.
- The WCEA works with a Pay Per Click consultancy to setup and run the Google charity budget.
- 40% – Educator
- 25% – WCEA
- 10% – Pay Per Click consultancy
- 5% – Payment processing and credit card fees
- 20% – Google Charity Partner
WCEA Looks After Everything
Once the Google Charity Partner agreement has been signed:
- WCEA makes an application for the charity account to Google
- WCEA sets up the websites and landing pages
- WCEA works with the consultancy to setup the Pay Per Click campaign
- WCEA then monitors the account each month
- Review and sign agreement
- Fill out information WCEA require for Google Charity account application
- Process can take up to 10 weeks from signing to going live
Number of Partners
- The WCEA looks to take on three partners in each education sector
- If interested, a quick response would be appreciated