This programme is evidence-based and will provide you with knowledge of developmentally supportive care practices. The courses will develop your ability to provide personalised family-oriented developmental care to premature and full-term newborns.
● Apply the four standards of developmental care to guide practice in the NICU
● Assess the physiological and behavioural organisation of pre-term and sick newborn by using a neurobehavioral subsystem framework
● Design an individual care plan which supports each infant’s unique needs
● Demonstrate the correct positioning of an infant to prevent skin breakdown and pain
● Implement environmentally friendly positioning aids to ensure comfort
Developmental Care / 3 courses covering:
- Introduction to Developmental Care
- Neonatal Developmental Care
- Being a Parent in the NICU
Talk to an Expert
Are you interested in this Library?
Contact us for more information.