Level 1 Newborn Nursery
The level 1 nursery library contains 10 courses suitable for nurses working in a Newborn Nursery.
● Coordinate neonatal intensive nursing care of high standard to the high risk and critically ill newborn in a multi-professional team relationship
● Promote effective nursing care considering cultural issues
● Evaluate and improve individual practice through the initiation and implementation of research
● Promote prevention on primary, secondary, and tertiary level through parental education and parental guidance
Level 1 Newborn Nursery / 10 courses covering:
- Common complications after birth
- Assessing Gestational age and size at birth
- Basic resuscitation of the newborn
- Care of infants after birth
- Routine care of infants in a normal newborn nursery
- APGAR scoring
- BALLARD scoring
- Heel prick for Blood sampling
- Blood Glucose monitoring
- Feeding of a normal newborn infant
Talk to an Expert
Are you interested in this Library?
Contact us for more information.