Further develop your skills and increase your knowledge to provide the best possible care for patients and their families.
This library contains over 100 hours of content. Topics include case management, infection control, trauma and more.
On completion of this library, you will gain a further understanding of:
● How to debride infected tissues in chronic osteomyelitis.
● The requirements for the correct storage and handling of vaccines including monitoring, record keeping, refrigeration, temperature monitoring equipment and vaccine stock management.
● Types of allergic reactions and common tests.
● The problem-based approach for the critically ill patient.
Over 100 courses covering topics such as:
● Chronic Osteomyelitis in the Lower Limb
● Vaccine Administration
● Unwanted Drug Effects
● Structured Approach to the Critically-ill Patient
Talk to an Expert
Are you interested in this Library?
Contact us for more information.