The programme covers the core clinical and professional skills and behaviours needed by doctors, from trust through to communication, leadership, ethics, safety, and quality improvement.
On completion of this library, you will gain a further understanding of:
● Self-Management Support principles.
● Role of support and care planning at the end of life.
● The appropriate action to take when a patient with symptoms of lung cancer presents in a hospital setting.
● Strategies to optimize the cardiac function of the transplanted heart.
Over 100 courses covering topics such as:
- Developing Person Centred Care Skills
- Support and Care Planning at End of Life
- Variability of Lung Cancer
- Care Post Heart Transplant
Talk to an Expert
Are you interested in this Library?
Contact us for more information.